Salt Lake City Residential Roofer
Advantages of a metal roof:
In Salt Lake City residential roofers, Fortress Roofing is your best choice. They can help you find the best solution for your home.
When considering roofing your house, you’ll think of the best roofing materials, styles, and the cost. The complexity of the installation will also come into play when weighing your options.
No matter your roofing style, a metal roof is a perfect option especially because they offer better protection. Even better, metal roofs last for many years without losing their appeal.
As other roofing materials diminish fast in value and appearance, metal roofs offer some of the following benefits:
Depending on your choice of metal roof, your roof can last up to 70 years with minimal maintenance costs. Metal roofs will offer your house more resistant to fire, wind, hailstorm, and more.
And compared to shingle roofs, a metal roof will last 3 times longer.
Here are some amazing tips to prolong the lifespan of your metal roof:
- Buy top-quality metal roofs and hire a professional roofer to help with the installations
- Ensure that no trees are scratching your roofs.
- Get rid of all debris on the roof from leaves, branches, dirt, and more.
- Avoid any traffic on the roof. If possible, do not walk on your roof as this will damage it with time.
- Follow the manufacturer’s maintenance schedule. By carrying out annual maintenance for your metal roof, you’ll extend Its lifespan
- Clean the gutters regularly
- Check regularly for any loose fastener: with time, fasteners may loosen mostly towards the edges. And if you don’t act fast, the wind will penetrate underneath the roof, leading to intense damages.
Metal roofs are fire, hail, and wind-resistant which greatly enhances the safety of your family and your possessions. Whether there’s a heavy downpour or the heat is too much, you have the assurance that you are safe.
Unlike other roofing materials, you’ll find a wide range of styles, colors, texture, and designs when buying metal roofs. Your choice will depend on the style of your home and personal preference, among other factors.
And because metal roofs have a longer lifespan, you don’t have to fear that your home will become outdated over time.
Have you been paying high energy bills and are searching for ways to save? Installing a metal roof is an effective way of making your home energy efficient.
The roof will reflect the sun’s radiation and keep your home warm during cold seasons. With this, you’ll enjoy up to 30% saving on your energy bills and more comfortable home.
Now, when selecting a metal roof for your home, remember that color plays a huge role. While lighter colors will reflect the heat from the sun, darker colored roofs will help in heat retention.
With this in mind, you’ll be able to choose the right metal roof color to suit your unique energy needs. Even better, a metal roof that will complement the style of your home.
- Though metal roofs cost more on purchase, they will last for many years without the need for repairs or replacement. This means you’ll save more compared to a person that installed shingles that costs less.
- Savings on labor: with metal roofs, you’ll not have to incur labor costs in replacements or repairs. This will save you thousands in the 50 years that your roof will last.
- Increase in resale value: with metal roofs, you’ll get better offers for your home when selling it. However, this cost will also depend on the location and the current market rate, among other factors.
- Saving on initial installation costs: unlike concrete roofs that require strong structural support, metal roofs require less support.
Increases Home Value
If you plan to sell your home in the near future, installing a metal roof will make your home more valuable.
With metal roofs, you have up to 90% chances of recycling the material after the lifespan as roofs. This is unlike shingle roofs that tear off easily and in the end, get disposed of as waste.
Don’t forget that the ability to recycle your metal roof depends on your choice of material. For some, the recycling ability is only 20% whereas others have a 70% recycling potential.
Finding the Best Metal Roof for Maximum Benefits
Now to get maximum benefits from your metal roof, you need to buy top-quality roofing material. You need a metal roof that suits your budget, style, and one that will withstand the prevailing weather conditions.
Here are some amazing tips to help you buy the perfect metal roof:
Consider the different types of metal roofs
While searching for a metal roof, you’ll come across steel roofs, aluminum roofs, copper roofs, zinc roofs, and more. A professional roofer will help you to choose a material that will give your home that perfect finish. Salt Lake City’s residential roofer, Fortress Roofing excels in metal roofs
Depending on your home’s design, the roofing professional will help you choose the best metal roof. Whether you want that classic copper look or a more modern design, you’ll definitely find the perfect fit.
Your Home’s Location
The beauty of your metal roof cannot be complete if it cannot withstand the prevailing weather conditions. From extreme moisture levels, high winds, or intense sunshine your roof should perform excellently. If your home is in Salt Lake City, your best choice for a residential roofer is Fortress Roofing.
While metal roofs are considerably pricey, some cost more than others. You need to get a metal roofing material that is of good quality and one that fits your budget.
The bottom line…
To give your metal roof a complete look, get one that is eco-friendly, affordable, and sustainable. If you are buying a metal roof for the first time, a professional metal roofer will provide expert help with your selection. Be sure to contact Fortress Roofing, the number one Salt Lake City residential roofer.