The Fortress Difference
Adam Cordon founded Fortress Roofing while still studying business in college. To help pay his way through college, he started replacing and repairing roofs, a skill his father taught him while in high school. While getting his business degree, he started applying what he learned in school to the foundations of a great company: hiring the right people, proper management and re-investing in the business. The application of these principals have helped to build the company that Fortress Roofing is today: a strong company that excels in the craftsmanship of its work and customer satisfaction.
Below are some of the items that we feel make us a cut above the rest.
- We are fully licensed, bonded, insured and certified with all major manufacturers.
- We warranty ALL work.
- We offer FREE estimates for all projects.
- Repair or replacement for shingles, tile, metal or flat roofs, siding, gutters and attic insulation.
- Utilize our Exclusive 25 point checklist at the end of all projects to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Insurance and Pre-Purchase inspections are also available upon request.
- All of our estimators are expertly trained to make all recommendations that are in your best interest.
- Our certified inspectors/estimators can work with your insurance company for a smooth transition into a new roof.
- The goal of Fortress Roofing is a healthy, injury free workplace for all employees. We have initiated programs, policies and attitudes to create a culture of safety within our company which include:
- Written Safety Program (Can be tailored to be Site Specific)
- Our Drug Free Workplace Substance Abuse Policy, which requires:
- Pre Hire Testing
- Reasonable Cause/Suspicion
- Random Periodic Testing
In this industry, the focus is understandably on the ability of the man holding the hammer. But for a major project, such as a roof replacement, it is equally important to know that behind the man with the hammer is an established, experienced and reputable company that is able to handle any problem that might arise. At Fortress Roofing, not only are our technicians fantastic at their trade, but foreman and managers are experienced and knowledgeable. They stay up-to-date with current trends and practices in the roofing industry. They attend conferences, workshops and training to maintain certification from all required state and local agencies. We also stay current on training and certification which allows Fortress to maintain our status as a preferred contractor for the nation’s leading roofing material manufacturers, including GAF, Owens Corning, and CertainTeed.
When you are tasked with finding a reliable contractor, you might ask yourself: does the person have 30 years experience or 1 year of experience repeated 30 times? Is he still a one-man show hiring his cousins and nephew when he needs them and operating out of his basement? Or have they reinvested in the company over the years in improved equipment, trained and certified technicians, and teamed up with manufacturers to offer the best warranties? Have they kept up with the drastic changes in our industry in the last 10 years? When you see our commitment to continuing education, training and certification from all of our manufacturers, membership with organizations that teach our industry’s best practices, our fantastic customer relations, and estimators trained to give the best price possible, combined with our outstanding craftsmanship and efficient service, then you will understand the Fortress Difference!